At OrthoPets Brazil & South America, we are committed to pets’ quality of life using the industry leading OrthoPets Veterinary Orthotics and Prosthetics devices.
We offer comprehensive assessments for orthopedic and neurological injuries, illnesses and congenital problems. Through canine rehabilitation techniques, we offer pre-op, post-op and non-surgical options tailored to your unique pet and lifestyle. We also count on Full Time Clinic.
OP Brazil and South America is a distributor for OrthoPets USA. Dr. Mônica Leão Veras has always had an interest in prosthetics and orthotics. Seeking to close this gap for our canine friends in Brazil, Dr. Mônica and her business partner, Yara Rita Pinto Quintanilha, came across OrthoPets USA. They are simply above the curve in terms of clients rapport, quality of services and experience.
Our professional relationship with OrthoPets USA will bring mobility solutions to pets all over Brazil that were essentially ‘out of options’. This will prove an innovative and rewarding step for pets with mobility limitations.
Our role as the distributor is to:
- Assess patients for suitability for an OrthoPets device
- Fiberglass impression taken of patient’s limb
- Provide casting kits and instructions for vets to cast patients in their own clinics if necessary
- Collect all patient information and fiberglass impression taken of patient’s limb for checking prior to shipping to USA for manufacture
- Receive all devices back from the USA for fitting or distribution to vet clinics
- Provide rehabilitation guidelines to all patients assessed and fitted in our clinic
- Assess devices for wear and carry our adjustments as required
- Liaise and provide support and information to veterinarians and pet owners throughout Brazil